My hand woven free form design peyote stitch bead weaving is a pure intuitive energy process of mixing my mental stimulation while working with colorful seed beads, meaningful stones, metal, fiber, found & handmade objects.
I create various tapestry forms by weaving the seed beads to form bracelets, cuffs, necklaces, earrings and brooches.
I love the ancient weaving technique and the way the beads lock together to form magical patterns while the colors joyfully dance together to form a little piece of art.
- Stone Arch Bridge Festival Favorite Jewelry Category, Minneapolis, MN
- Honorable Mention Award 18th Annual Eagan Art Festival, Eagan, MN
- Merit 17th Annual Eagan Art Festival, Eagan, MN
- Award Best of Show 2nd Place Fall Colors Fine Art & Jazz Festival, Stillwater, M
- Community Showcase Award Powderhorn Art Fair, Minneapolis, MN
- Excellence Award 2018 Edina Art Fair, Edina, MN
- Demonstrated free form bead weaving at the American Craft Council Show in St Paul, MN